Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Words Reflected

Wow! My first opportunity to say something and I'm almost at a loss for words. It seems odd how we can chatter away endlessly, but when it comes to something important, our minds draw a blank. Everyday we are drawn into conversations about our co-workers, family, what the neighbors did down the street and on goes the list. I have often come home from work just exhausted from the negative conversations that have besieged me all day.
Isaiah 6: v. 5 "I am a man of unclean lips and I dwell in the midst of a people with unclean lips."KJV
The sin in our heart is so much reflected in our conversations.
James 3: v. 13 "Who is a wise man among you and endued with knowledge.... let him show out of a good conversation his works."KJV
My desire is that what I speak and what is written would reflect who God is in my life, giving hope and encouragement to others.


No comments: